Omron HeartScan ECG
HeartScan is a portable recorder that fits into the palm of your hand. After many years of research, we have condensed a complete ECG unit into a compact, ergonomic, standalone and user-friendly device that you can carry with you at all times. So how does it work? When you feel the symptoms of a heart problem – transient cardiac events – reach for the HeartScan and make a 30-second recording of your heart’s waveform, instantly and discretely.
- Portable and compact
- Analysis provides information on heart rate, rhythm and the waveform
- 30 seconds measurement
- Direct review of results on clearly readable, high-resolution screen with backlight
- Cordless (no need to wear electrodes, no difficulties with cables)
- Very user-friendly, PC download through SD memory for 300, date and time stamped, measurements
- Includes internal analysis software (13 analysis codes) to show the results directly to the user
- Viewer Software and card reader
Full Range of ECGs & Accessories
In addition to the models shown above, we have a broader range of ECG machine, equipment and accessories.
- seca CT3000i Interpretive
- seca CT8000L Interpretive
- seca CT6i Interpretive
- ECG z-fold printer paper