Gypsona POP Bandage 10cm x 2.75m
Plaster of Paris bandage
Gypsonaﾩ plaster of Paris bandage is made from a specially woven leno cloth,
uniformly impregnated with the finest quality, fast setting plaster of Paris
that produces an even cast with an excellent finish.
The bandage is spooled on a round core for superior bandage and stability whilst handling. Moisture resistant packaging improves the protection of the bandages prior to use.
Product features and design benefits
- Interlocked Leno weave gauze
- Provides excellent stability and conformability to the wet bandage.
- Minimises plaster loss
- Provides stronger finished cast
- Smooth, creamy plaster formula
- Allows for a smooth aesthetically pleasing cast
- Improved moulding properties and excellent finish
- Nicked bandage edge design
- Ensures minimal fraying and loose threads during application. Gives a smoother cast finish
- Round core
- Improved handling stability
- Moisture resistant packaging
- Protects and prolongs product life
Are You A Business Customer?
Get better rewards by registering as a business customerClick Here
Speak To Our Experts
Need more information on this product? Why not speak to our friendly expert team who will do their best to answer your queries. Call us on 0151 482 2830 .