Hypafix Transparent 10x10cm
Waterproof Dressing Fixation
Adhesive fixation needs to provide reliable adhesion, be simple to use, comfortable to wear and above all, protect the primary wound dressing. Available on a roll, Hypafix Transparent is a non-sterile film which protects dressings from contamination whilst allowing the skin to breathe. Patients can bathe or even go swimming with Hypafix Transparent securely covering their wound dressings.
- Patient Comfort
- Thin, semi-permeable film
- Conformable, adapting to body contours like a second skin
- Allows the skin to breathe reducing the risk of maceration
- Transparent, allowing visual inspection of the wound
- Makes the dressing very durable
- Latex-free adhesive reduces the risk of skin allergies
- Allows unrestricted showering and bathing
- Bacterial and viral barrier
Indications for Use
- Waterproof wide-area fixation of wound dressings, even on joints and extremities
- Fixation of instruments, probes and catheters
- Hygienic fixation of ointment dressings
- Skin protection
Are You A Business Customer?
Get better rewards by registering as a business customerClick Here
Speak To Our Experts
Need more information on this product? Why not speak to our friendly expert team who will do their best to answer your queries. Call us on 0151 482 2830 .