Mental Health First Aid Awareness Study Morning
Hosted and presented by Kays Medical, this study day is suitable for managers at all levels, employees, occupational health workers, health and safety advisors and anyone with an interest in mental health in the workplace.
By the end of the session participants will be able to:
- Define health, mental health, suicide, substance misuse, anxiety disorder, psychosis, personality disorder
- List the main legislation which impacts provision of Mental Health First Aid in the workplace
- Recall some of the main statistics regarding the effect of Mental Health issues on UK business
- State the purpose, principles and practice of Mental Health First Aid in the workplace
- Identify at risk individuals/those in crisis who may benefit from contact with a Mental Health First Aid trained individual
- Communicate effectively with those in crisis
- Design a basic plan of action for individuals at risk/in crisis
There will be a one hour networking breakfast before the presentation for those of you who would like to join us.
About the dayDate: Thursday 8th February 2018
Time: 09:00 – 13:00
Location: 1 Windward Drive, Estuary Commerce Park, Speke, Liverpool, L24 8QR, England, UK. Parking is available at the venue
Price: £79 + vat (£94.80) per delegate. Price includes networking breakfast