BS 8599-1:2019 is the new standard for statutory first aid kits to reflect the
modern workplace; changes to training protocols; increased awareness of
infection control; and to bring the UK in line with European Standards.
This new standard of kit has now replaced the previous BS 8599-1:2011 standard.
The standard range of boxes are ideal where robust and durable containers are
required. Standard boxes are made from thick walled polypropylene, metal pin
hinges with tough black clips and handles. Designed to take the knocks and
rigors of a tough environment.
Case Dimensions (HxWxD): 270mm x 340mm x 100mm
- Blue Detectable Plasters – Assorted (100)
- Self Adhesive Finger Bandage – Medium – 3.5cm x 3.5cm (4)
- HSE First Aid Dressing – Medium – 12cm x 12cm (6)
- HSE First Aid Dressing – Large – 18cm x 18cm (4)
- Eye Pad Dressing with Bandage (4)
- Microporous Tape – 2.5cm x 5m (3)
- Conforming Bandage – 7.5cm x 4m (2)
- Disposable Non-Woven Triangular Bandage (4)
- Moist Saline Cleansing Wipes (40)
- Universal Tough Cut Scissors (1)
- Blue Nitrile Powder Free Disposable Gloves – Large (Pair) (12)
- Foil Blanket (3)
- Resuscitation Aid with One-Way Valve (2)
- First Aid Guidance Leaflet (1)
- Burn Dressing – 10cm x 10cm (2)