BS-8599-1 is a new standard for statutory first aid kits to reflect the modern workplace; changes to training protocols; increased awareness of infection control; and to bring the UK in line with European Standards.
This new standard of kit has now replaced the previous BHTA HSE kits..
Case Dimensions (HxWxD): 225mm x 275mm x 90mm
The contemporary kit range utilises a case design to reflect the modern workplace. Manufactured from durable polypropylene the case has coloured safety clips, integrated carry handle, and a secure airtight lid providing protection from dust and water. A wall mounting hook is also provided so the kit can be placed on a suitably accessible wall.
- Washproof Plasters – Assorted (60)
- Self Adhesive Finger Bandage – Medium – 3.5cm x 3.5cm (3)
- HSE First Aid Dressing – Medium – 12cm x 12cm (6)
- HSE First Aid Dressing – Large – 18cm x 18cm (2)
- Eye Pad Dressing with Bandage (3)
- Microporous Tape – 2.5cm x 5m (1)
- Conforming Bandage – 7.5cm x 4m (2)
- Disposable Non-Woven Triangular Bandage (3)
- Moist Saline Cleansing Wipes (30)
- Universal Tough Cut Scissors (1)
- Blue Nitrile Powder Free Disposable Gloves – Large (Pair) (9)
- Foil Blanket (2)
- Resuscitation Aid with One-Way Valve (1)
- Safety Pins (12)
- First Aid Guidance Leaflet (1)
- Burn Dressing – 10cm x 10cm (2)