This British standard small first aid kit is fully BS 8599-1:2019 compliant, making it an ideal addition to any workplace. Its contents have been carefully selected to reflect first aid supplies commonly required in a working environment. This first aid box is manufactured from polyethene to maximise durability and is supplied with a wall mounting hook to allow for easy accessibility in the case of an emergency. The case also features safety clips, an integrated carry handle and a secure airtight lid to prevent dust and water contamination.
First aid kits are a vital piece of equipment for any workplace environment. They are designed to assist in the first response of a situation that may or may not be life threatening. The contents of this first aid box may be used to treat minor injuries such as cuts, sprains or abrasions. It can also be used to help prolong life before the arrival of a paramedic or emergency medical services.
The first aid kit dimensions are 225 x 275 x 90mm (HxWxD).
This first aid kit includes:
- Washproof Plasters – Assorted (40)
- Self Adhesive Finger Bandages – Medium – 3.5cm x 3.5cm (2)
- HSE First Aid Dressing – Medium – 12cm x 12cm (2)
- HSE First Aid Dressing – Large – 18cm x 18cm (2)
- Eye Pad Dressing with Bandage (2)
- Microporous Tape – 2.5cm x 5m (1)
- Conforming Bandage – 7.5cm x 4m (1)
- Disposable Non-Woven Triangular Bandage (2)
- Moist Saline Cleansing Wipes (20)
- Universal Tough Cut Scissors (1)
- Blue Nitrile Powder Free Disposable Gloves – Large (Pair) (6)
- Foil Blanket (1)
- Resuscitation Aid with One-Way Valve (1)
- First Aid Guidance Leaflet (1)
- Burn Dressing – 10cm x 10cm (1)
Although this small first aid kit has been designed for use within the workplace, it is also ideal to be kept in a public institution, public transport vehicle, car or home. We recommend that you also purchase a specialist first aid kit, such as a burn kit, for workplace kitchens.