BS 8599-1:2019 is the new standard for statutory first aid kits to reflect the
modern workplace; changes to training protocols; increased awareness of
infection control; and to bring the UK in line with European Standards.
This new standard of kit has now replaced the previous BS 8599-1:2011 standard.
The contemporary kit range utilises a case design to reflect the modern workplace. Manufactured from durable polypropylene the case has coloured safety clips, integrated carry handle, and a secure airtight lid providing protection from dust and water. A wall mounting hook is also provided so the kit can be placed on a suitably accessible wall.
Case Dimensions (HxWxD): 275mm x 290mm x 100mm
- HSE First Aid Dressing – 12cm x 12cm – Medium (1)
- Trauma Dressing Pad – 10cm x 18cm – with Bandage (1)
- Disposable Non-Woven Triangular Bandage (1)
- Adhesive Dressing Pad – 7.5cm x 7.5cm (1)
- Foil Blanket – Adult – 130cm x 210cm (1)
- First Aid Guidance Leaflet (1)
- Moist Saline Cleansing Wipes (10)
- Resuscitation Face Shield with One-Way Valve (1)
- Tough Cut Scissors – Small – Black Handle (1)
- Powder Free Blue Nitrile Gloves – Large – Pair (2)
- Wall Bracket (1)
- Burn Dressing – 10cm x 10cm (2)
- Washproof Plasters – Assorted (10)