• Skin closure device used to close easily approximated skin
edges of wounds.
• Sterile, liquid, topical skin adhesive with unique
formulation proven to create a flexible, microbial, 99% protective
• Contains a monomeric (2-octylcyanoacrylate) formulation
and colorant D and C Violet #2.
• Provided in a single use
applicator packaged in a blister pouch.
• Clinically shown to provide 7-day
wound-holding strength in just 3 minutes.
• Demonstrates in vitro inhibition
of gram-positive bacteria (MRSA and MRSE) and gram-negative bacteria (E
• Each applicator contains 0.36 mL of skin
0151 482 2850