IN STOCK AND AVAILABLE FOR IMMEDIATE DISPATCH.
FOR LARGE OR BULK ORDERS PLEASE CALL OUR SALES TEAM ON 0151 541 8868 TO DISCUSS VOLUME DISCOUNTS.
Help keep coronavirus under control and your workplace safe with our type IIR disposable face masks. Supplied in boxes of 50, these disposable type IIR approved medical standard face masks are essential to keeping a business and its employees safe. WHO have classed type IIR disposable face masks as appropriate PPE for those in close clinical environments. Protect those around you.
Our disposable type IIR medical face masks are fluid resistant. They consist of a three-ply composition and have an integrated nose clip to ensure a close fit. They are recommended for primary, outpatients, community and social care settings, NHS and the independent sector. Type IIR disposable masks are classed as medical grade PPE products. They are completely certified for medical use.
Many disposable masks currently available on the market do not meet the type IIR standards. This means that they are not safe for surgical or medical use and are not fluid resistant. Protect your employees and workforce with our medical face masks.
Key features of our type IIR disposable face masks include:
- Medical face mask composition prevents large particles of fluid expelled by the wearer through breathing or talking from reaching others. This protects others from exposure to harmful pathogens through airborne particles while also protecting the wearer in the same way
- Prevents the risk of cross contamination
- Breathable and comfortable to wear
- Nose clip ensures a close fit and prevents slipping
- Meets medical face mask type IIR (EN14683) standard
- High 98%+ bacterial filtration efficiency
- Fluid resistant
- CE marked