***IN STOCK & AVAILABLE FOR IMMEDIATE DISPATCH***
***FOR LARGE OR BULK ORDERS CALL OUR SALES TEAM TO DISCUSS VOLUME DISCOUNTS***
The only way to keep the coronavirus under control is by taking precautions. You need to protect your staff, protect your business, protect yourself, and protect those around you.
Type IIR fluid-resistant medical face masks are recommended for primary, outpatients, community and social care settings, NHS and independent sector. These 3 ply face masks have an integrated nose clip to ensure a close fit and are certified for medical use. Many face masks on the market are not certified and do not carry the IIR for fluid resistance/repellent, so are not as effective.
There are many benefits to wearing a Type IIR medical face mask, including:
• Peace of mind – these medical face masks prevent large particles expelled by the wearer from reaching others or spreading into the air around them, and help to protect the wearer from exposure to airborne particles
• Helps prevent the risk of cross-contamination
• They are comfortable to wear and breathable
• Easy to wear and remove
• Fluid resistant and clinically approved EN14683
• High 98%+ bacterial filtration efficiency
• 3 layers
• CE marked
• Medical grade
• Comes in a box of 50
• The WHO certify Type IIR masks for use in close clinical environments