Foxseal Chest Seal is a pioneering occlusive dressing for treating open chest wounds and preventing pneumothorax. Its compact size means it fits inside first aid kits without folding, avoiding creases which can prevent an effective seal. The simple no-valve design features a vent which is operated via a large tab for letting air out of the chest. Each pack contains two seals, enabling the treatment of ballistic entry and exit wounds.
Foxseal Chest Seals are sterile, latex-free, feature strong re-sealing adhesive and work in temperatures ranging from -18C to 55C.
Ideal for military, security and front-line emergency service use.
• Occlusive dressing for treating open chest wounds
• Packet includes 2 dressings, suitable for ballistic chest injuries with entry and exit wounds
• Compact size to prevent creases developing whilst in storage
• Simple no-valve design: vent operated via tab
• Highly effective adhesive which works in temperatures ranging from -18C to 55C
• Sterile and latex-free