- For use with Medtronic LifePak Defibrillators
- A vital part of an automated external defibrillator (AED) unit
- Electrodes are needed to properly deliver a shock to a sudden cardiac arrest (SCA) victim’s heart to get it restarted or to get it back to beating normally. Without electrodes, the AED is useless.
- Allows the electrodes to be preconnected prior to the packaging seal being opened – saves time at the scene
- Having extra pad for your AED is vitally important because pads, just like batteries, can expire. Make sure your AED program is fully equipped and ready by having extra pads on hand.
- For use with Lifepak Debifrillator Models: 9, 10C, 11, 12, 20, 500
0843 504 8147