Used successfully in millions of patients worldwide, the LMA Unique® can be used for a wide range of routine applications ranging from general anaesthesia to emergency use or as a resuscitation device.
Benefits of the LMA Unique®
- Clear airway tube so that any obstruction can be seen.
- The cuff is carefully engineered for an optimum seal with minimal mucosal pressure within the oropharynx and forms a low pressure seal around the glottis.
- The cuff sits with its tip in the hypopharynx at the interface between the gastro-intestinal and respiratory tracts.
- The aperture bars prevent the airway from being obstructed by the epligottis.
- Diameter of airway tube carefully designed to minimise trauma and maximise flexibility.
- Standard 15mm connector for easy connection to the anaesthetic circuit.
- Separate inflation line can be moved away from teeth to prevent accidental cuff deflation.