Acquiring patient’s vitals is a routine task, performed on almost every patient. The seca mVSA 535 was designed to make this task as easy and efficient as possible. Staff at any level can operate the spot-check monitor due to its intuitive touch screen and self-explanatory user interface. The vitals capture is simple and fully validated and certified for Cerner VitalsLink®, HL7 and many other EMR systems. Connectivity to seca scales and measuring stations due to seca 360° proximity is also a plus as well as the unique seca EQ BP™ technology. The seca mVSA fits perfectly into your existing workflows and frees up time and resources to improve patient care.
Features & Benefits:
- Easy to operate spot-check monitor to capture all basic routine patient vitals in less than 60 seconds
- Quick and accurate blood pressure measurement in under 20 seconds
- Configurable seca EQ BP™ average mode (BP30) provides true screening of hypertension
- seca scale connectivity through seca 360° proximity: One integration interface for all seca devices
- World-class service program with no downtime
- Long lasting battery for up to 150 measurements on one single charge
- Convincing data storage: All measurements stored and available for later processing
- EMR-validated: transmit measured data directly to any Electronic Medical Record (EMR) system
- Blood pressure measurement method Oscillometric, deflation or inflation measurement.
- Blood pressure measurement time Normal: 15 – 20 sec / max. 90 sec (adults).
- Temperature measurement response time Predictive (oral) 3 – 10 sec.; Predictive (axillary/rectal) 8 – 14 sec.; Direct 60 – 120 sec.
- Temperature measuring method Oral/axillary (direct or predictive).