With its low weight, the seca s10 is the ideal partner for use in a wide range of applications. But no compromises were made for a balanced acoustic image with this lightweight and inexpensive model with a thinner tube and smaller chest piece. The reversible double-sided chest piece with membrane side and bell side enables the nuanced auscultation of high-frequency as well as low-frequency sounds. This is aided by the convex prestressed membrane that lies perfectly on the skin and enables optimal sound transmission. No compromises have to be made in the area of individualization either because the optimal reproduction adapts to each individual through its integrated yoke spring.
Features & Benefits:
- Reversible double-sided chest piece: Membrane and bell side for the widest variety of demands.
- Membrane: The convex prestressed membrane enables excellent resonance transmission through optimal skin contact.
- Double-tube system: With separately integrated yoke spring for lossless sound transmission.
- Chest piece type Double-sided chest piece
- Membrane diameter 44 mm
- Membrane type Standard membrane
- Tube type Two-channel tube
- Bell diameter 35 mm