The dual construction of the chest piece picks up low as well as high frequencies frequently, making the seca s30 the perfect choice for physicians with varying daily demands. The smaller of the two membrane sides can be used to precisely auscultate even difficult-to-reach locations. The stethoscope tube has two inner channels to reduce sound loss to an absolute minimum. The separately integrated spring in the tube also ensures sound transmission without interference. The seca s32 is tailored to physicians with primarily younger patients. The double-sided chest piece has a child-friendly design on the large membrane side and the smaller side is particularly well suited for infants or thin patients.
Features & Benefits:
- Acoustics: The side of the chest piece that is not required can be switched off to minimize background noise.
- Membrane sides: Different sides for listening to different regions of the body.
- Double-tube system: Two parallel channels in the stethoscope tube for optimal sound wave transmission.
- Chest piece type Double-sided chest piece
- Membrane diameter 44 mm
- Membrane type Standard membrane
- Tube type Two-channel tube