Blood Urine Analysis
A flexible, hand-held, point-of-care device for the main risk factors of cardiovascular diseases (CVD) and lactate. Designed to be used outside the lab in the doctors office and in hospital, in addition to self measurement at home to test for:
Accutrend® Plus offers the following benefits:
- Fast and reliable results - helps healthcare provider make accurate diagnosis and appropriate treatment decisions.
- Portability - lightweight, ergonomic design makes meter easy to handle and operate.
- Large display - easy to read screen helps the user view results and interpret them quickly and accurately.
- Onboard QC - built in performance quality control testing uses multiple checks to ensure accurate and reliable results.
- Enhanced memory - meter stores up to 100 results for each test parameter (glucose and cholesterol)
Reliable and easy to use desktop analyser for quantitative determination of 17 clinical chemistry parameters directly from whole blood, plasma or serum.
- Easy to use and convenient functionality.
- Quick, reliable results in two or three minutes.
- Proven, performance – comparable to laboratory results.
- Meets your requirements – tailor-made to the needs of a primary care testing environment.
- Portable and lightweight instrument requires little space.
- Easy and quick operation – short warm up time and fast start from standby mode.
- User guidance via built-in display
Combur-Test® urine test strips have a unique design and the thought-out technology ensure a maximum of reliability and convenience. Evaluation of results is always clear and reliable due to the easy-to-read, vertical colour scale on the vial label, which perfectly matches reaction colours on the test strip patches.
- Reliable diagnosis – even minute pathological changes in the urine cause distinct colour changes in the test fields. This makes urine testing with Combur-Test® strips the first step on the way to a reliable diagnosis in both clinics and practices
- High sensitivity – thanks to the low detection limit of Combur-Test® strips even slight pathological changes in the urine are made visible
- Economic efficiency – Combur-Test® strips can be stored at room temperature up to 2 years. The integrated desiccant in the stopper cap minimizes costly reagent waste
- Resistance to ascorbic acid – Combur-Test® strips are protected by iodate against ascorbic acid interference with both glucose and haemoglobin determinations eliminating virtually false-negative results and the need to recollect and retest specimens
- Maximum reading convenience – Combur-Test® strips allow to simultaneously read all reagent pads between 1 and 2 minutes while the long strip handle keeps fingers clear of the specimen
Siemens Urinalysis Test Strips
Siemens Multistix® are the gold-standard for urine analysis, providing a fast and convenient way to test for the presence of up to 10 separate reagents in urine. The results obtained from these multistix can help provide information about diabetes, liver function and kidney function amongst others.
- High quality reagents strips for urinalysis.
- Interact with Siemens Clinitek® Status+ urine analyser for automatic results analysis
- Multistix® are disposable