Travel Health Update Study Day
To all Occupational Health and Practice Nurses. Are you involved in delivering Travel Health Services?
- Risk assessment of the business traveller
- Managing minor illness abroad
- Disease awareness (Hepatitis A & B, Typhoid)
- Yellow Fever – the disease, the vaccine and certificate issues
- Planning vaccine schedules (interactive)
- Malaria prevention
- To evaluate potential health risks to travellers
- To learn and update your knowledge of travel health issues
- To enable you to offer a quality, comprehensive travel service to your patients.
Speaker: Norma Evans – Independent Specialist Nurse in Travel Health, RN, BSc Dip, Trav. Med, MFTM RCPS (G)
Cost: £95 per delegate (including lunch and refreshments)
To learn more, click here: Course Flyer 2016