Audiometry Course (2-Days)
10th April 2018
On Wednesday 3rd May & Thursday 4th May 2017, we will be hosting a two-day Introduction to Hearing Screening and Audiometry course.
The course is designed for Occupational Health Physicians, Nurses, Advisors and Technicians who require training with an audiometry course.
Day One – 8 am Registration For 8.30am Start
- An Introduction in Audiology
- What is an Audiogram?
- Human Anatomy & Physiology
- What is Sound and how does it affect us?
- What is NIHL?
- Otoscopy – the how and why (you must bring your own Otoscopes)
- What is an audiometer and how do we use it
- HSE Categories & Calculations
- PRACTICAL’s (you must bring your own audiometers and laptop if using a PC based audiometer)
Day Two – 8 am Registration For 8.30am Start
- HSE Categories Refresher
- Anatomy and physiology
- Factors affecting test results
- Techniques of AC audiometry measurements
- Audiogram categorisation
- Audiometer usage and maintenance
- Complex case studies
About The Day
Presenter/Trainer: Chris Fazakerley
Date: Wednesday 3rd May – Thursday 4th May 2017
Time: 08:00 – 16:30
Location: Bernard Matthews Foods Ltd, The Training Centre, North Site, Great Witchingham, Norwich, Norfolk, NR9 5QD. Parking is available at the venue
Price: £395 + vat (£474) per delegate. Price includes light lunch and refreshments
Booking Your Place
Limited places are available for this study day. To book your place, please contact email@example.com or call 0843 504 7886.