Immunisation & CPR Update Course, Preston
10th April 2018
Do you work in Occupational Health and want to improve your knowledge on Immunisation and CPR?
If so, be sure to secure your place on our Immunisation & CPR Update Course taking place in Preston on Thursday 29th June 2017, presented by Dave Jackman, Senior Trainer and experienced Nurse (MESci, Hons, RNM Cert Ed.)
This Immunisation & CPR Update Course will be tailored to those working in Occupational Health, meaning you will benefit from highly relevant and customised course material. The course will provide you with a minimum of 6 hours of Participatory learning for your NMC Portfolio.
What will the course cover? (As suggested by the Health Protection Agency)
- Hepatitis A, Hepatitis B, Pneumococcal (PPV), BCG/Mantoux, Influenza and TB
- Current issues in vaccination
- Recent epidemiology of vaccine preventable diseases
- Changes to National Immunisation Schedule
- Changes to legislation relevant to vaccination
- Anaphylaxis recognition and management
- Review of current practice and identification of areas for improvement
- CPR Update
£160* per delegate (Includes lunch and refreshments)
09:00 – 16:00
This Immunisation & CPR Update Course is an update course and is not suitable for individuals who have not attended an initial Immunisation and CPR training course.
*Price shown excludes VAT. Kays Medical has the right to cancel this study day up to 7 days before the scheduled date.
To book your place, please contact email@example.com or call 0843 504 7886