Develop the skills you need to be confident, knowledgeable and up to date with infectious diseases and vaccinations.
Our one-day Immunisation & CPR Update training course is delivered by expert trainers and provides accurate and up to date information about infectious diseases and vaccinations.
The course aims to develop your knowledge and understanding of infectious diseases, current issues and/or changes with vaccinations, allowing you to confidently, competently and effectively promote and administer vaccinations and provide the best guidance and care to your patients.
- Hepatitis A, Hepatitis B, Pneumococcal (PPV), BCG/Mantoux, Influenza and TB
- Current issues in vaccination
- Recent epidemiology of vaccine-preventable diseases
- Changes to National Immunisation Schedule
- Changes to legislation relevant to vaccination
- Review of current practice and identification of areas for improvement
- Basic life support update
- Anaphylaxis recognition and management
This course is suitable for nurses who have already completed their two-day immunisation foundation training course. As policies and recommendations for immunisation change frequently, immunisers should complete the Immunisation Update training course once a year.
For more information, to register your interest or to talk to our training team about our Immunisation & CPR Update training course, contact us today.