Providing you with the essential skills to understand oxygen provision for specific emergency scenarios.
Certain first aid scenarios necessitate the administration of oxygen to injured persons to help maintain consciousness, aids in pulmonary trauma and can prevent the patient going into shock.
Our oxygen administration course explores situations where it may be necessary to provide oxygen to casualties and how first aiders can assess a situation correctly; learning the therapeutic and technical aspects relating to oxygen administration.
Candidates will benefit from practical, hands-on training so as to best to prepare them for real-life situations.
As part of the oxygen administration syllabus trainees will:
- Assess casualty and suitability of oxygen
- Learn technical aspects of administration
- Monitor and adjust treatment accordingly
- Check and maintain equipment
- Communicate casualty status to emergency services
- Understand the accident recording process
Contact us today to learn more, book a course or to register your interest.