Audiometry & Spirometry Refresher Course, Liverpool – 9th November 2017
On Thursday 9th November 2017, we will be hosting a full day refresher course covering both audiometry updates and spirometry updates.
The course is designed for Occupational Health Physicians, Nurses, Advisors and Technicians who have already completed their initial audiometry and spirometry training.
Attend the full day (both sessions) at a discounted rate, or if you only require an update in one topic, join us for that session only.
The day will cover the following topics:
Spirometry Update – Morning
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Understanding what spirometry is
- Different types of spirometers
- Learn how to maintain a spirometer
- How to perform accurate spirometry
- Identifying errors and faults
- To be able to produce a technically correct spirometry report
- Interpretation of results
- Practical Spirometry session on a range of current equipment available
Audiometry Update – Afternoon
- The Auditory system
- Anatomy and physiology of the ear
- Contraindications of testing
- Types of hearing loss/Audiogram configuration
About The Day
Spirometry Speaker: Claire Stacey
Audiometry Speaker: Jenny Gilham
Date: Thursday 9th November 2017
Time: 09:00 – 16:30
Location: Kays Medical, 3 – 7 Shaw Street, Liverpool, L6 1HH
Price (includes lunch and refreshments):
- Full day – both courses – £160 + vat (£ 192) per delegate
- Audiometry Update only – £125 + vat (£150) per delegate
- Spirometry Update only – £125 + vat (£150) per delegate
Booking Your Place for the Refresher Course
Limited places are available for this refresher course study day. To book your place, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0843 504 7886.