Audiometry & Spirometry Refresher Course
On Friday 5th May 2017, we will be hosting a full day refresher courses covering both audiometry updates and spirometry updates.
The refresher courses are designed for Occupational Health Physicians, Nurses, Advisors and Technicians who have already completed their initial audiometry and spirometry training. The day will cover the following topics:
Spirometry Update – Morning
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Understanding what spirometry is
- Different types of spirometers
- Learn how to maintain a spirometer
- How to perform accurate spirometry
- Identifying errors and faults
- To be able to produce a technically correct spirometry report
- Interpretation of results
- Practical Spirometry session on a range of current equipment available
Audiometry Update – Afternoon
- Anatomy and physiology
- Factors affecting test results
- Techniques of AC audiometry measurements
- Audiogram categorisation
- Audiometer usage and maintenance
- Complex case studies
About The Day
Spirometry Speaker: Claire Stacey
Audiometry Speaker: Chris Fazakerley
Date: Friday 5th May 2017
Time: 09:00 – 16:30
Location: 3-7 Shaw Street, Liverpool. L6 1HH.
Price: £160 + vat (£192) per delegate. Price includes lunch and refreshments.
Booking Your Place
Limited places are available for this study day. To book your place, please contact email@example.com or call 0843 504 7886.