Audiometry & Spirometry Update Course, Leicester – 15th March 2018
On Thursday 15th March 2018, we will be hosting a full day refresher and update course covering both audiometry updates and spirometry updates.
The course is designed for Occupational Health Physicians, Nurses, Advisors and Technicians who have already completed their initial audiometry and spirometry training.
Attend the full day (both sessions) at a discounted rate, or if you only require an update in one topic, join us for that session only.
The day will cover the following topics:
Spirometry Update Course – Morning
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Understanding what spirometry is
- Different types of spirometers
- Learn how to maintain a spirometer
- How to perform accurate spirometry
- Identifying errors and faults
- To be able to produce a technically correct spirometry report
- Interpretation of results
- Practical Spirometry session on a range of current equipment available
Audiometry Update Course – Afternoon
- The Auditory system
- Anatomy and physiology of the ear
- Contraindications of testing
- Types of hearing loss/Audiogram configuration
About The Day
Spirometry Speaker: Claire Stacey
Audiometry Speaker: David Jackman
Date: Thursday 15th March 2018
Time: 09:00 – 16:30
Location: Winstanley House, Hinckley Road, Leicester. LE3 1HX.
Price (includes lunch and refreshments):
- Full day – both courses – £160 + vat (£ 192) per delegate
- Audiometry Update only – £125 + vat (£150) per delegate
- Spirometry Update only – £125 + vat (£150) per delegate
Booking Your Place
Limited places are available. To register your interest, please complete the registration form below and a member of our team will contact you shortly.
For more information or to book your place you can email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0843 504 7886