A vibrant, growing and energetic privately owned company based in the European Capital of Culture 2008 city of Liverpool; one of the fastest growing economies outside London and venue for the 2014 International Festival of Business.
Why Join Kays Medical?
Whether you join us at management level or as an office junior, we believe that every role in our business is as important as the next. You will play a big part in our family of passionate professionals who want to get stuck in and make life better for our customers, and for each other.
There are lots of different reasons why people join us and stay;
- A rapidly expanding, independently owned business
- Plenty of room to grow and embrace new responsibility
- Active professional development and training
- Competitive salary options and benefits
- A friendly atmosphere and a great place to work
- Located in the centre of a thriving global business and tourist destination
We believe in promoting from within
Many of our senior managers have worked their way up the career ladder with us. We are keen to support and develop your talents and help you grow a career that suits you perfectly. You will work closely with other departments helping you gain greater insights into our business and other areas you can grow.
- Regular development reviews
To top it off, we offer great benefits
- Competitive salary
- Staff discount
- 20 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Flexible working hours