A vibrant, growing and energetic privately owned company based in the European Capital of Culture 2008 city of Liverpool; one of the fastest growing economies outside London and venue for the 2014 International Festival of Business.
Why Join Kays Medical?
Whether you join us at management level or as an office junior, we believe that every role in our business is as important as the next. You will play a big part in our family of passionate professionals who want to get stuck in and make life better for our customers, and for each other.
There are lots of different reasons why people join us and stay;
- A rapidly expanding, independently owned business
- Plenty of room to grow and embrace new responsibility
- Active professional development and training
- Competitive salary options and benefits
- A friendly atmosphere and a great place to work
- Located in the centre of a thriving global business and tourist destination
We believe in promoting from within
Many of our senior managers have worked their way up the career ladder with us. We are keen to support and develop your talents and help you grow a career that suits you perfectly. You will work closely with other departments helping you gain greater insights into our business and other areas you can grow.
- Regular development reviews
To top it off, we offer great benefits
- Competitive salary
- Staff discount
- 20 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Flexible working hours
We are hiring
Experienced / accredited Occupational Health Physicians, Advisors and Technicians wanted + GMC registered Doctors with DVLA Gp 2 licence assessment competence
Kays Medical are rapidly growing their Occupational Health capability and subsequently need to improve their network clinician capabilities on a UK wide scale.
In particular, we are looking for experienced and self-starting clinicians with appropriate accreditation and memberships.
Practitioners with their own calibrated health surveillance kit are welcomed.
Leading hourly / daily rates offered.
Occupational Health Physicians – special interest in OHPs with asbestos, aviation, lead, MCA, IRR and UKOG specialist capabilities / registrations
Occupational Health Advisors – remote and face to face case management skills, as well as health surveillance and fitness for task medical competence, wellbeing / lifestyle assessment experience
Occupational Health Technicians – with vision, lung, skin, audio, D&A competence + wellbeing and lifestyle assessment delivery experience
GMC registered Doctors – with experience undertaking Group 2 Medicals
The Kays Sales and After Sales department are now seeking a new After Sales Team Member to support the UK Territory Sales Teams, department performance and customer service and experience. Working with the After-Sales Team Leader, the successful individual will work closely with the After-Sales Team as well as being actively involved in ensuring customer satisfaction throughout the sales ordering process.
On top of the day-to-day After Sales role and responsibilities, the After-Sales Team Member will also contribute with the following:
- To support and co-ordinate the inbound and outbound sales order and customer related workload and provide after sales and customer support across all three territories.
- Responsible for the provision of services within the company at any point of customer interaction to ensure that the Kays service exceeds the expectation and needs of the customer.
- Play a pivotal role within the After-Sales Team and support the Sales Team in the delivery of timely and quality customer service.
- The key to the role is communication. Not only to guide our customers to manage their expectations and to support the territories and sales teams, but to liaise with other departments to resolve issues to a high level of customer satisfaction.
The After-Sales Team Member will be tasked with the successful delivery across key Sage/ Salesforce tasks which include:
- Ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively.
- Demonstrate problem-solving skills.
- Appetite to work in a collaborative style and approach.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- The ability to work flexibly according to the needs of the business.
- Demonstrable experience in customer service.
- Good proactive customer service skills.
- Excellent attention to detail, time management and process management. • Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in the use of computer applications and software e.g. Sage, Salesforce, Microsoft Excel etc.
- Ability to perform a wide variety of tasks and multi-task efficiently and excels in working in a fast-paced environment.
Location: Liverpool City Centre & South Liverpool
Please apply by emailing your CV to: