Immunisation & CPR Update Study Day, Telford
10th April 2018
If so, be sure to secure your place on our Immunisation & CPR Update Study Day taking place in Telford on Friday 7th October 2016, presented by Dave Jackman, Senior Trainer and experienced Nurse (MESci, Hons, RNM Cert Ed.)
This Study Day in Telford will be tailored to those working in Occupational Health, meaning you will benefit from highly relevant and customised course material. The course will provide you with a minimum of 6 hours of Participatory learning for your NMC Portfolio.
What will the course cover? (As suggested by the Health Protection Agency.)
- Hepatitis A, Hepatitis B, Pneumococcal (PPV), BCG/Mantoux, Influenza and TB
- Current issues in vaccination
- Recent epidemiology of vaccine-preventable diseases
- Changes to National Immunisation Schedule
- Changes to legislation relevant to vaccination
- Anaphylaxis recognition and management
- Review of current practice and identification of areas for improvement
- CPR Update
£160* per delegate (Includes lunch and refreshments).
Occupational Health Centre, Halesfield 13, Telford, Shropshire, TF7 4PL.
This is an update course and is not suitable for individuals who have not attended an initial Immunisation and CPR training course.
*Price shown excludes VAT. Kays Medical has the right to cancel this study day up to 7 days before the scheduled date.
To book your place, please