BS-8599-1 is a new standard for statutory first aid kits to reflect the modern workplace; changes to training protocols; increased awareness of infection control; and to bring the UK in line with European Standards.
This new standard of kit has now replaced the previous BHTA HSE kits.
The standard range of boxes are ideal where robust and durable containers are required. Standard boxes are made from thick walled polypropylene, metal pin hinges with tough black clips and handles. Designed to take the knocks and rigors of a tough environment.
Case Dimensions (HxWxD): 270mm x 340mm x 100mm
- Washproof Plasters – Assorted (100)
- Self Adhesive Finger Bandage – Medium – 3.5cm x 3.5cm (4)
- HSE First Aid Dressing – Medium – 12cm x 12cm (8)
- HSE First Aid Dressing – Large – 18cm x 18cm (2)
- Eye Pad Dressing with Bandage (4)
- Microporous Tape – 2.5cm x 5m (1)
- Conforming Bandage – 7.5cm x 4m (2)
- Disposable Non-Woven Triangular Bandage (4)
- Moist Saline Cleansing Wipes (40)
- Universal Tough Cut Scissors (1)
- Blue Nitrile Powder Free Disposable Gloves – Large (Pair) (12)
- Foil Blanket (3)
- Resuscitation Aid with One-Way Valve (2)
- Safety Pins (24)
- First Aid Guidance Leaflet (1)
- Burn Dressing – 10cm x 10cm (2)