Medical Calibration & Testing
The Medicines & Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) requirements state that healthcare organisations are responsible for ensuring their medical devices and equipment are maintained regularly and to a high standard. Kays Medical can help you achieve this in a way that is convenient to you and your business.
We understand that often, sending equipment away for calibration and testing can be time consuming as well as have a potentially negative impact on your budget. This is why we offer a medical calibration and testing service onsite for all our customers throughout the UK.
We will arrange for a member of our experienced team to visit your site at a date and time convenient for you to calibrate and test any medical devices and equipment required*. We will work hard to ensure devices and equipment are calibrated and testing as quickly and efficiently as possible so there is minimal disruption to your schedule.
Why calibrate your medical devices and equipment through Kays Medical?
- You can have the peace of mind knowing that your patients are receiving the best care with properly maintained and efficiently working devices and equipment
- Your practice or workplace will have minimal disruption with our quick and efficient service
- On-site service means you can avoid the hassle of sending equipment away to be tested
- Your will meet the MHRA standard requirements
Medical devices we can service
- Air Mattresses
- BP Monitors (including ABPM)
- Carry Chairs
- CO Meters (Smokerlyzer)
- Couch (Hydraulic / Electric)
- Demand Valves
- Ear Syringes
- ECG machines
- Electrical Item (PAT test)
- Hearing Loops
- Height Measures
- Hoists (LOLER)
- Hoists Slings (LOLER)
- Hospital Gas Lines
- Medical Electrical Safety
- Otoscope / Auroscopes
- Oxygen Regulator / Flowmeters
- Pulse Oximeters
- Suction Pump / Aspirator
- Syringe Driver / Feed Pump
- Tablet Scales
- Vision Screeners
- Vital signs/Multi Parameter monitors
- Wheelchair Scales
What happens once our devices and equipment have been calibrated and tested?
Once we have calibrated and tested your medical devices and equipment and they have been approved, we will issue you with a pass certificate for your records. This certificate will serve as evidence that you are properly maintaining your devices and equipment and will also help you to keep track of performance and maintenance history.
Contact us today for more information.
For a quote, contact us or call on 0843 504 8144
*From our listed devices and equipment.