Our OFQUAL accredited Paediatric First Aid training course meets Ofsted and the Early Years Foundation Stage (EFYS) criteria.
This two day (12 hours), Level 2 Paediatric First Aid training course focuses on emergency scenarios that you may face if you look after young children and infants, such as child minders, nursery staff, before/after school club teachers.
You will be provided with course books and materials.
- Role of the Paediatric First Aider
- Primary Survey / Secondary Survey
- Airway Obstruction
- Wounds and Bleeding
- Bones, Joints and Muscle injuries
- Head and Spinal injuries
- Foreign Body Ear, Nose, Mouth and Eye
- Chronic medical conditions, including Sickle Cell Anaemia
- Febrile Convulsions
- Extremes of Temperature
- Electric Shock
- Burns and Scalds
- Bites and Stings
On successful completion of the two days training, you will be provided with an Ofqual accredited certification.
Max. 12 people per course
NB: Our training administrator will contact you with available dates