The generous size of the 24L means it is particularly suited for areas generating large amounts of contaminated waste. The wide horizontal aperture ensures easy disposal of large items and allows proportionally greater fill than similar vertical feed type openings.
A translucent lid and visible fill line help ensure user safety by allowing clear indication of when the fill line is reached.
• In mould label which cannot be removed
• Simple four click assembly
• Translucent lid
• Large ‘headroom’
• Inkjet printed fill line and waste segregation message
• Temporary and final closure feature
• Large aperture with internal safety flap
• Wide horizontal fill area
• Complies with UN 3291 and BS 7320 standards