The generous size of the 24L means it is particularly suited for areas
generating large amounts of contaminated waste. The wide horizontal aperture
ensures easy disposal of large items and allows proportionally greater fill than
similar vertical feed type openings.
A translucent lid and visible fill line help ensure user safety by allowing
clear indication of when the fill line is reached.
• In mould label which cannot be removed
• Simple four click assembly
• Large ‘headroom’
• Inkjet printed fill line and waste
• Temporary and final closure feature
• Large aperture
with internal safety flap
• Wide horizontal fill area
• Complies with UN
3291 and BS 7320 standards