- Easily visible.
- Light – only 1.9kg in weight and built-in carry handle makes it easy to carry ot patient.
- Clear voice instructions tell you what to do e.g. press the shock button if the AED decides a shock is required.
- A CPR metronome helps rescuers maintain regular compressions during a continuous shock-CPR cycle.
- Tested to military standards.
- Complys with IP54 rating against dust and water ingress.
- Rubber bumpers to protect from drops and bumps.
- Self-tests every day from a separate 9 volt battery for peace of mind.
- Has an optional training conversion unit to safely train staff.
- Stays up-to-date with free data card updates if UK Resuscitation Council guidelines change.
0843 504 8147